Saturday, April 16, 2016

Weekend Jams #1

So, I love listening to music,  and one of the things I do in my spare time (or when I remember) is download songs and make cds. Yes, I still make cds, lol. The beat and bass of the music sounds better in my car on a cd versus an MP3 player/phone. For those out there who loves to download music and need options, I will be posting my recommendations every week or every other week. I listen to various genres, but rap/hip hop & R&B are my preferred choices.

Here are my top ten songs that I love/can't stop listening to in no particular order!

01. Look at Me - Libra Jolie
02. Drippin' - Young Thug
03. Look at My Dab (Bitch Dab) - Migos
04. Digits - Young Thug
05. 2 Phones - Kevin Gates
06. Work - Rihanna
07. Wicked - Future
08. Thief in the Night - Young Thug
09. Hey There - Dej Loaf/Future
10. Stick Talk - Future

No comments:

Post a Comment