Thursday, April 14, 2016

10 Overused Ass Lines in Black Reality TV


I love watching TV, specifically reality tv shows, but when you watch a lot of black reality tv, you really start to notice how much these people use the same overused ass lines that I swear somebody is telling them to say. Every time I hear someone one in reality tv say any of these lines, I be like, "Lord, here we go." LOL, but I digress, here's my list:

"At the end of the day." 

"My thing is..."

"(See) Here's the thing."

"Let's be clear./Clearly..."

"It is what it is."

"I'm over it."

"I can't."

"Throwing shade."

"Let's spill some tea." (or any form of this sentence)

"You're on the show because of me!"

And just because this line was so freakin' classic and hilarious (especially during the time/a particular scene), I have to give an honorable mention to Sheree Whitfield of The Real Housewives of Atlanta:

"Who gone check me boo?"

Can't nobody tell me I'm lyin. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment