Friday, April 8, 2016

Mommy-Me Time Marathon

This week my kids are on Spring Break and I am on vacation. It has been a long week, but, a great one. Aside from my trip to Atlanta and finally experiencing an NBA game, I have been chillin, relaxin, and most importanly, getting paid for it!

My babies just left a few hours ago for the weekend, so now it's just me and I don't know what to do. I keep having the urge to go out of town, but my laziness keeps stopping me. If I go to Atlanta, I just want to go to the Lenox mall. If I go to Orlando, it's ONLY to see my friend Crystal and my godbaby. Everywhere else is definitely an option. I don't know, but I feel that by the time I make up my mind on whether I want to go or not, it's going to be Sunday. 

It's tough being a Libra with my indecisive ass!

Maybe I'll make up my mind before 5p. Let's all pray! Regardless of where I'll be, I will be enjoying my Mommy-Me Time!! It's a two-day marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment