Thursday, April 7, 2016

Atlanta Hawks vs Pheonix Suns

So on Tuesday, I went to Albany to visit my brother and we, along with my daughter, hit the road to go to Atlanta to see the Hawks and Suns play. We had never been to an NBA game before, so we definitely went for the experience. I was so excited, because I had been talking about going to a game (any game really lol) all year and to get that chance was live as hell.


We arrived to the Philips Arena about 45 minutes before the game started to make sure we got a good seat. We ordered 'nosebleeds' seats, but when I say them seats were high as hell. No ma'am, I could not deal and neither could my brother, lol. Our scary asses is too scared of heights, lol. I almost cried cuz I ain't wanna sit up there. I mean, my stomach got immediately nauseous and my brother wouldn't even come in. I'm like, yo, fuck this shit, let's go sit in the second section. Fortunately for us, they were not checking tickets and it seemed as if people were sitting where they wanted anyways. But for safe measure, we made sure to sneak into the section after one of the employees turned their backs, lol. Yes, we are straight gangsters!


Before we got seated, we did pass the Fox Sports Commentators and yes, I did not hesitate to jump my little ass behind the camera to be on TV. Please tell me yall saw me, lol. Probably didn't with my short self!!


I was very happy that I got to see Teague, Milsap, Horsford (Hawks) and even T. Chandler (Suns) play. When I say these Hawks fans were super-turned up during the game, they were, especially when the Hawks won. I was right there turned up with them, although, I must admit, the Hawks are not even in my Top 5 NBA teams, but they are in the Top 10, so I guess that's okay. Overall, I had a lot of fun and definitely can't wait to go to another game, except it's going to have to be Thunder or Warriors (my two fave teams).

Sidenote: KEVIN DURANT I LOVE YOU BOO!


I have to mention that before the game, we got to meet and talk to a couple of the Atlanta Hawks cheerleaders, and this woman was one of them. The woman in the pic, when I first saw her, my initial thought was, 'Damn, why do I feel like I know her from somewhere?' We chatted and she told me she loved my Hello Kitty purse because she's an H.K. fan, too. I thought that was cool, because coincidentally, my purse matched their uniforms to the tee, lol. Hours later, when I got back to my brother's house, I was looking through the pics and stopped at this one, like, DAMN SHE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR. So of course, Inspector Jetson was dead on the job, Googling and shit, lol. Pulled up the cheerleader roster and saw that her name was Veronica. Finally, it all made sense!! I used to watch her on VH1's Sorority Sisters! I think I was one of the few people in the world that liked the show and was mad they cancelled it. I actually interviewed her for my website, MzJetson.Com. Craziness! I wish I would've known it was her when we were talking, that convo would've went totally different, lol.

Anyhoo, just had to update this for the memories lol.  If you want to see videos of us turned up and more pics, follow me on Instagram, @MzJetson!

No comments:

Post a Comment